Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I do



I love wedding blogs. While I believe in marriage, I believe more in commitment. And while I had day dreams about a wedding, I've never been desperate to be a bride. So this is not a life-long scrap book obsession culminating in one day; it's more a passion. I get lost in gorgeous wedding blogs, in wedding photographs and ideas. I'm a details person, so I do love and appreciate the sentiment and tradition (whether upheld or subverted in a quirky way), ritual and creative elements of a wedding. And I love seeing people's unique interpretations and how those are captured in great imagery.

One that I've enjoyed exploring, from its template and icons to its layout, pictures and inspiring ideas, is a local The Pretty Blog. And an all-time favourite is Snippet & Ink. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment